PA Partners is a regranting initiative of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA), a state agency. State government funding for the arts depends on an annual appropriation by the Pennsylvania General Assembly and from the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency. PA Partners is administered in this region by the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. (Think of GPAC as the local distributor for this state-wide funding!) For more information on the funding process, click here.
- Next Deadline: TBA
- Eligible Applicants: Organizations must be invited to apply. The PCA has final authority in determining eligibility for Program Stream. More info...
- Guidelines and Application: 2013-14 Guidelines and the eGrant application will be available on December 17.
- Next Deadline: June 2013 TBA
- Eligible Applicants: Individual Artists, Associations, or Nonprofit Organizations in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Lawrence or Washington County*
- Maximum Grant: $2,500
- Download: 2012-13 Guidelines (PDF)
For Reference Only - New guidelines will be available in spring 2013
- Start an Application: http://ppa.egrant.net
If you'd like to hold a performance, exhibit, reading or other art project in your community, we encourage you to apply to Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PA Partners) for up to $2500! Projects can be any genre—visual art, dance, theatre, music—and must be open to the public. In short, we're looking for well-planned projects that will bring high quality art to people who might not already have many arts experiences available to them.PA Partners focuses on making arts programs available to every Commonwealth resident, with a focus on previously underserved communities and regions in Pennsylvania. All projects must be publicized and open to the general public, and must take place between September 1, 2013 and August 31, 2014. For full details about the program, including a description, eligibility, crediting guidelines and more, visit the PCA website.
*See guidelines for full eligibility. You can also view previously-funded projects for an idea of what types of activities are eligible.